The Crown Casement Window System creates side or top hung windows and fixed lights as individual elements or as truly co-ordinated multi-light windows. The system’s capabilities and range of options, including those providing structural performance, are particularly comprehensive and can accommodate a vast array of window designs.
The system is fully weather stripped to achieve the highest levels of weather performance. All profiles incorporate polyamide thermal barriers to meet the latest Building Regulation requirements in terms of U values and window energy ratings.
The environmental case for Aluminium
- 75% of all aluminium produced since the 1880s is still in use
- 70%-98% of aluminium used in todays buildings will eventually be recycled
- The fundamental properties of aluminium do not change after recycling – a unique property compared to other materials
- Primary source is Bauxite, one of the earths most abundant natural resouces
- Mined from resources close to the surface
- 50% of aluminium smetling from bauxite uses hydro-electric power.
For Information on our Aluminium Windows Click Here!
For Information on our Aluminium Doors Click Here!