At Academy Windows we make all our own windows, doors and conservatories in our factory in Brightlingsea. We use Synseal profile, with a choice of Synerjy Profile (provides a decorative rounded finish) or Shield Profile (a chamfered shaped finish). By manufacturing two window systems we enable you to choose the one most suited to your home. Both systems use virgin uPVC profile and are glazed with a 28mm sealed unit. The glass is available with various specifications enabling you to achieve an A energy rating for your home.
- 70mm multi chambered profile
- Internal & externally glazed options
- Fully welded system for strength
- Low threshold available to eliminate tripping
- External sills with various depths to suit installation
- High quality handles in white, gold, silver, chrome or black
- 10 point multi – locking system
- Available in 92mm Lever/Lever or 92/62mm split spindle (Night latch) variants
- Adjustable roller cams for compression
- Hook bolts with 25mm throw for additional security
- Extension teeth allow for shoot bolt attachments offering locking points at the top and bottom corners of the door
- Corrosion reistant to grade 4 BS EN1670 – Very high resistance
For more details on our new coloured range of doors clik here!